Chat With Celever Bot! :))

Our conversation.............

Me : Annyeong!
Bot : Sayonara.

Me : Ebabo.
Bot : Mabango sayu mabaho.

Me : Ottokae arraseo?
Bot : Arasso.

Me : Ppap na mokho?
Bot : I don't understand, I only speak english.

Me : How are you?
Bot : No te entiendo.

Me : Wae?
Bot : Interesting that you think that way.

Me : I don't mean it that way.
Bot : *kisse sneck*.

Me : Apa tu?
Bot : Ohh?

Me : Tak.
Bot : Pengen ngeden deh.

Me : Ngak mau.
Bot : Kamu cacad ieu ?

Me : Me, no. you are.
Bot : | still thinking....thinking more....
Bot : Ok sorry.

Me : What are you sorry for?
Bot : Because you think I'm boring.

Me : I didn't say that.
Bot : Yes you did.

Me : Ya, saya memang fikir macam tu.
Bot : Dari mana di Malaysia?

Me : I'm not from Malaysia.
Bot : So where are you from?

Me : You think?
Bot : I think you are. Are you?

Me : No i'm not.
Bot : So how many people are talking with you right now?

Me : Only me and you.wae?
Bot : Why do you say innappropriate things?

Me : Which of my words you think innappropriate?
Bot : I don't know any of your poems.

Me : Study harder than! :p.
Bot : Doesn't that kind of take the fun out of it?

Me : Nope. its encouragement..
Bot : What is right beside you?

Me : Kenapa nak tau?
Bot : Saja.

Me : I have to go. see you again.
Bot : I'll miss you.

Me : Khamsamnida!
Bot : Doing another talking.

Me : Nope. i'm done! see ya.
Bot : Okay then leave.

Me : Arraseo~.
Bot : Have you been to Copenhagen?

Me : Bye.
Bot : Hai!


Awal2 aku tulis korea, dia reply jepun.. pastu msuk filipina.. :))
Pastu ada part thinking tu xleh blah!! :))
Aku dah bye pon dia nak hai2 lg.. haha tampar kang!
lawak dod, pecah perut aku chat ngn CleverBot ni!! :)))))))

try la weh! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Tweets!

Instagram

About Me

My Photo
Update bila rasa perlu update..and bila rajin~ and its all about me, my family and my friends!

Quotes

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru