Hangout for Niyang Rapik the Movie~

Salam all~ ^^
yeay...dpt gak tgk niyang rapik the movie ni... mmg nk tgk 1st day 1st tayangan, n luckily we got it!! hehe.. I had watch the thriller b4 this and I love it.. I know this movie will never disappoint me coz all the heroes are really hot!... hahaha...*giler ape wat statement cmtuh?? hehehe*...
but seriously, the story line are great..its quite horror but not too horror.. hehe... I prefer a very horror movie actually, but I enjoy this film.. so a bunch of congratz to Ahmad Idham for producing such a great film for Malaysian! Proud to be Malaysian meh~~ hehe...
I like Sam the most among all the actors in Niyang Rapik.. his really talented n his character as Zan was hilarious! hahaha... asyk gelak je bila dgr die ckp.. sakit prot thn gelak lam panggung tuh.. n I also like zed zaidi.. cool giler bw watak pul tu.. best! n love his face expression masa pul marah hantu laila tu... jeling tajam giler! ^^... heee... overall, this movie was GREAT!! ^_^
so here is the poster for this film and a few of our hangout pic! ^_^



5 comments:

  1. weewit..ade org posing pkai hp baru ngn org sebelah dye da pkai shawl..cayalah kawan2..ngehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... ni gmbr suka ati lam toilet.. haha... zaty pkai shawl!!! brita hangat nih! :D weeee ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. dah tengok niyang rapik kewl.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @zedzaidi ofkoz da tgk... hehe...seriously puas ati banget!! ^_^ 6/5 starz.. haha..leh x camtuh??? weeee :D (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup2..berita hangat nih zaty pkai shawl..wakakaka..x sgka pulak..miahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

My Tweets!

Instagram

About Me

My Photo
Update bila rasa perlu update..and bila rajin~ and its all about me, my family and my friends!

Quotes

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru