My Fav. Drama right now~ hehe

I juz know that Code Blue Season 2 had came out in Japan..seriously, i'm really happy when I know bout that.. hehe..i'm totally in love with this drama n I have watch the season 1 and the special episodes.. this drama is about 4 new young doctors to start their career in General Hospital.. and this is the only hospital that provide the Doctor Heli accommodation in Japan and only the best doctors are allow to become the flight doctors. Starting from their first day in that hospital, each of them have set their target to become the flight doctor...n luckily they make it!! hehehe...

Code Blue season 2 had aired in Japan on 11 January 2010 and 5 episode had already passed.. I only get to watch 3 episode and still waiting for the rest episode to be upload.. hehe.. and another reason why i love this drama is because I love Aragaki Yui and Yamapi!!! weeeee :D hehehehe... ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Tweets!

Instagram

About Me

My Photo
Update bila rasa perlu update..and bila rajin~ and its all about me, my family and my friends!

Quotes

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru