Happy Birthday Kakak! ^_^

To my beloved kakak, Nur Yasmin Bt Abdul Rahman n Farah Nabilah Abdul Rahman,



Happy Birthday... may all ur wish come true.. be the hapiest person in the world.. I juz want to see u happy coz u have done lots of good thing to me since our beloved mother passed away...

I can't repay what u have done, but all my pray will go for you.. No words can describe the sacrifice that u made in order to take care of our family... and I really thankful for that...
n thx to Allah S.W.T for giving me such a great sisters in my life~ thx a lot~

Lots of love~~ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Tweets!

Instagram

About Me

My Photo
Update bila rasa perlu update..and bila rajin~ and its all about me, my family and my friends!

Quotes

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru