My Favourite Sport

Salam n Hi all!!
I believe all of us have our own favourite sports right? As all of us known, there a lot of sports that taking place here in Malaysia such as Squash, Badminton, Hockey, Swimming and many more! And if I been asked about my favourite sport I will pick (^_^)/ Badminton! Oh yeah!


Badminton is my favourite sport because badminton are easy to play BUT it needs a lot of skills to master it~
As I remember, I start to play badminton when I was 8 years old and at that time I just play it with my siblings and the best thing is that all my family members love this sports! My dad will be my coach (of course) but then I realize that I play better than him! lalalala :p haha.sorry ayah! hehe.. Then I started to join Badminton Club at schools and I will take part if there any tournament that take place at my school.. But I'm not the winner la... hahaha :p and besides that I'm also become school representative for Net Ball, Softball and Hockey! Gosh, I'm really active at that time! haha... (^_^) ha, before I'm starts to practice I will make sure that I wear my deodorant and such thing to prevent my body from spread the most 'nice' smells to others! haha.. maybe we should try this one~ hehe ^_^


When I was in secondary school I'm quit from all these sports as my mother wants me to focus on my study.. and then my body starts to gain weight! haha..yup, maybe its true when some people say that if you suddenly stop being an athlete your body will gain weight rapidly... hmmm...so sad! T_T what can I do, it does happen to me! Okay, lets diet then~ haha .. ok, stop about that... :D
Another reason why I love badminton is because Malaysian player which is Datuk Lee Chong Wei had become World's No 1 player for Men Single and I'm very proud of him! He have lot of skills and I hope that I can play like him (which is IMPOSSIBLE to be achieved).. hahaha.. and for now, I really thanks to BWF because they had organized the badminton super series every year and luckily I get the chance to watch this tournament... and as always, my support will be for all Malaysian player especially Chong Wei! Go Chong Wei!!! hehehe.. oh ya, Lee Chong Wei had win the All England title for this year and congratulations for that! I hope he will maintain that title for next year and upcoming year! aaa.. forever la~ haha..


So, thats all from me! Lets support Badminton OK????!!!! hahaha :p thanks~

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

2 comments:

  1. aku pernah ketagih main badminton masa form 2 haha...badminton nie le antara sukan harapan Malaysia tapi sekarang Chong Wei macam takde pelapis je huhuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah..sgt stuju! da xde pelapis la badminton ni... sedih tol! :(

    ReplyDelete

 

My Tweets!

Instagram

About Me

My Photo
Update bila rasa perlu update..and bila rajin~ and its all about me, my family and my friends!

Quotes

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru