My Dream Destination.

Salam~
Hi all.. I just wake up and then I checked my laptop. Then I found this week's topic for project alpha. My Dream Destination, it such a great topic to be discuss! ^^

I love everything about Korea! err..everything? hmm, not so many that I know actually.. But the things that I know is that I love Wonder Girls~ hehe.. Korean drama that aired in Malaysia also help me to know Korean culture, the beautiful scenery of Korea and much more! So My Dream Destination is Korea! and which part?? hmm.. Jeju Island~~ Jeju Island have the stunning natural scenery and superior tourist amenities. Scenic beaches, waterfalls, cliffs and caves lie in harmony, and the mild weather makes Jeju Island an even more ideal tourist destination...hehe ^^
Every single movie and Korean drama that I watch will have a shot at Jeju Island. I have no idea the reasons why, either Jeju Island is the Best Island in Korea or the only island that have in Korea. hehe..But what I know is that the scenery there were awesome!! One place that I really want to go in Jeju Island is Mt. Hallasan National Park.. I know this place when I watch My lovely Sam Soon drama and they did mention about this mountain.. hehe.. where that guy climb this mountain to prove to himself that he can changed to be new person, better person I confirmed! ^^ And because of that, I make some research about this Mt. Hallasan, and I found these pictures... so nice!


I really hope that I can visit Korean even for once in my lifetime.. I don't know what is the great thing about Korea, because even Malaysia have a beautiful scenery like that.. But one thing that I know, after I become a fan of Wonder Girls, I started to dream to visit Korea and to start to learn a few Korean words, even try to write in Hangul! haha.. Can u imagine how great the Wonder Girls had influence me? haiiiiya~~~

Apart from Mt. Hallasan, I want to visit the Jeju Folk Museum.. actually, I'm not really into museum, but if I had a chance to go there, definitely I will go to the museum~ why? hmmm.. I also don't know.. *just to make sure this post exceed 200 words?? * hahahaha... :p







Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com

1 comments:

 

My Tweets!

Instagram

About Me

My Photo
Update bila rasa perlu update..and bila rajin~ and its all about me, my family and my friends!

Quotes

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru